ACE21 - ART CITIES EXCHANGE – Rome, 21st edition
Art Cities Exchange (ACE), the most important workshop and promotional event of the Art Cities, comes back with its 21st edition, taking place in Rome at the Crowne Plaza Rome - St. Peter’s Hotel from 10th to 13th November 2019.
After the great success of the previous editions, ACE 21 wants to give continuity to this important project, improving and increasing the international demand, especially in the fields of MICE, luxury and leisure tourism. We expect more than 3,500 business meetings, with scheduled appointments between buyers and sellers, set by using a networking platform aiming to optimize the b2b meetings by viewing their profiles online.
The invitation will be sent to a hundred of the most important foreign tour operators, coming from Europe, America and Asia, previously selected through rigorous assessment procedures.
To make ACE more international, for the first time it will be open also to foreign suppliers, coming from the major European cities.
We kindly remind you that a limited number participants (buyers & sellers) will be allowed to join the event.
Art Cities Exchange will take place at:
Crowne Plaza Rome – St. Peter’s Hotel
Via Aurelia Antica, 415 - 00165 Rome, Italy
11th November 2019
- 09.00 - 13.15 b2b pre-scheduled meetings
- 11.00 - 11.30 coffee break
- 13.15 - 14.00 networking lunch
- 14.00 - 16.00 free b2b meetings
- 20.00 - 22.00 dinner party
12th November 2019
- 09.30 - 12.00 b2b pre-scheduled meetings
- 15.00 - 18.00 team building activities (limited places)
The participation fee for a seller with one participant is € 620,00 + VAT (22%), for the members of Federalberghi Association and for Comitel&Partners’s Customers the participation fee is € 520,00 + VAT (22%).
The fee for the second participant that will have the same agenda of the first participant is € 200,00 +VAT (22%).
The participation fee includes:
- Seller Directory with profiles
- A matching on line platform for scheduling b2b meetings with 90 buyers in the mornings of 11th and 12th November
- Free b2b meetings in the afternoon of 11th November
- Hosted Buyer Directory with the buyers’ profiles
- Networking lunch with buyers (11th November)
- Dinner party with buyers (11th November)
- Coffee station during the workshop
- Full Assistance by Comitel&Partners staff
- Team building activities with the buyers in Rome (in the afternoon of 12th November), one of the most beautiful cities on Earth! (limited places)
- Reception service, hostess assistance, wardrobe service
The participation shall be paid by Monday, August 26th 2019 using one of the following options:
COMITEL & PARTNERS S.R.L. – REASON FOR PAYMENT: "ACE 2019"
1) "Carifermo di Ascoli Piceno" – IBAN: IT50 U061 5013 500C C031 0013 177
2) "Banca Sella di Ascoli Piceno" ‐ IBAN: IT32 V 03268 13500 052 165 74 5240
The cancellation policies are the following:
- Cancellation within 60 days from the beginning of the event: refund of the 100% of the amount already paid
- Cancellation within 30 days from the beginning of the event: refund of 50% of the amount already paid
- OVER THAT PERIOD THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS
The Organization reserve the right to cancel the event if the minimum number of 50 sellers is not achieved, in this case the entire amount paid for the excursion will be refunded.
If the event can’t take place due to unforeseeable events beyond our control (wars, terroristic acts, acts of vandalism, eruptions, riot, strikes etc..), we will refund you the fee of participation in so far as our suppliers refund us what we have paid.
If at the event the no shows and the cancellations are more than the physiological trend due to the above mentioned situations, beyond our control and that involve the city in a clear way, Comitel & Partners can not be held responsible in any case for failure to reach the goal. The Comitel & Partners will not be responsible for any losses, damages or accidents occurring during the event
Want to join ACE 21?
You've come to the right place!
Complete the registration form below, you will be contacted within 24 hours for further information
We will acknowledge your registration, and shortly after confirm if you have secured a place; since places are strictly limited, the offer of invitation does not necessarily imply acceptance of participation.
*Denotes compulsory fields